Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Winter Break in Michigan


While in MI, I took the girls to the mall for a pfun treat.
When V saw this was coming she cried as I took it from the counter to the table for her, worried she would not get it. She ate the whole thing.

They got the same thing for Christmas as Alina and Ania. :)


We finger painted.

Katie entered a contest with her photography. It was awards night. I don't have a copy of the photo she entered. It was good, though.


Mary, V and I made another trip to the mall.

Mary and I decorated her room with pflowers. That was a pfun project. This creature got pflowers in her hand. Mary decided she needed a name. Aunt Rhoda. Awesome.

Then she wanted me to take her picture around the room while she posed.

We also went to Schakolad in Northville. The woman, who was also named Mary, brought Mary behind the counter for a special tasting.

2 comments:

Molli said...

You are a fun aunt. Too bad you don't live closer to us. :(

Mom said...

Great posts, Rhoda! Loved seeing all the pics!! THANKS!