Monday, July 20, 2009

Big hail storm!!

Look what just happened to our house! We had a huge hail storm... we turned on the news and there was a tornado warning, I don't think one actually touched down but it was extremely loud and hailing like crazy for about 5 minutes. Scary! Check out helicopter pictures from 9news.com.

Front yard and cul-de-sac

Back yard

Check it out - Kuba's bowl is in there somewhere. The bowl is probably 5 inches high.

They say it was golf ball sized some places... ours was a little smaller than that, but still the biggest I've ever seen!
I guess we will see tomorrow what damage was done... hopefully not too much! We already found one roof leak in our garage... :(

1 comment:

Rhoda said...

When I thought it was just rain I thought, "boy, they need a new roof. how do they deal with all of this noise when it rains?" That was LOUD! (Expletive omitted.)