Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day 2009

Happy Father's Day. Katie started me off with breakfast in bed at 6:30 (Cheerios; she made them herself). Then she kicked me out of the house for an hour or so so she could get ready for phase two.
She set the table by herself (Mary Kay was still sleeping). You can't really appreciate how heavy the flowers and vase are from the picture.

We had breakfast bars that Vittoria made for Deep Creek Lake.
Then Katie gave me my presents including the crown.

And this quiz. We filled in the blanks together. Let me know if you need a translation.

3 comments:

Mom said...

How sweet! I didn't understand the next to the last one.....

Molli said...

When you die she will be sad.

Derek said...

The next to last one says Dad has all the best daughters in the world.