Sunday, September 07, 2008

No 634

Ran my first race this weekend.

Here is Amy, Lora, me, Susanne and Judie pre-race on Mackinac Island.

I'm going so FAST that I'm just a blur. :)

And so fast again that the photog can't even catch me as I get ready to cross the finish line.

I was pretty happy with the results. 28 place in my division (out of 83) with a final time of 1:13:00. Average pace per mile: 9:08


After the race there was lots of food. I ate 2 bananas and 2 oranges. I was hungry! I had never done a race so I found this very interesting all of the food ready for you.


And then everybody cheersed me.

More pics will come from the weekend, but right now you can just enjoy my race glory with me.

1 comment:

Mom said...

That's TERRIFIC!!!!! It looks like you had pfun, as well. Good for you! Great job!