Friday, April 25, 2008

Josh, Molli and Alina in Michigan


Uncle Josh and Aunt Molli came to meet Vittoria. Strangely, I didn't get a picture of either one of them holding her. Maybe someone else fared better than I did. Here is a sampling of what I did get.



It's hard to get anyone but Katie to pay attention when you are taking a picture.


Alina "walking."



Ice cream. Katie is very good at sharing Mary's ice cream.



Bath time. Mary was not in a bad mood. She only put on that face when I said, "Say cheese!"



Katie's first soccer game.


Molli and Alina hanging out.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like you had a pfun, pfun time! I love Alina crawling in the grass. I didn't realize that they had already had a soccer game. What pfun!

Molli said...

You got a lot more pictures than I did! I only got bath pictures... I did a pretty bad job with the camera that trip. :(