Sunday, March 30, 2008

Katie's Photography

Lest you think we have stifled Katie's photographic genius. And note that the only limit to this type of pictures is my willingness to put up with Blogger uploading them. Let me know if you enjoy them as much as I do - If so, I'll post more; if not, I'll keep them to myself.

Looking at her tonsils, I guess.


Something about Mary's hair.



One of approximately 100 pictures of the sister duck (her name is Elizabeth). Make sure you can tell the difference between her and the brother. It's all in the smile.


One of about 30 pictures of the movie they watched with Aunt Rhoda. I chose this one because it accidentally caught Mary too.



The inside and outside of Katie's favorite cup.














5 comments:

Rhoda said...

She puts Conor and Molli to shame. Imagine all of the pics they would have taken if they had had a digital camera.

Rhoda said...

You should set your wallpaper to the picture of sister duck and see how surprised she is next time she sees it. That would be funny.

Josh said...

Those are some pretty sweet pictures. She captures what we take for granted every day. :)

Molli said...

Those ARE good!

Mom said...

What PFUN! I also thought of the Molli and Conor pictures.... LOL!