Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Noga pictures

Here are some pictures from the past month or so at our house... in no particular order.

The first picture is at the aquarium, we went on Sunday and it was really fun - Alina loved it! Notice the Carhart overalls that Grandma and Uncle Josh picked up at Sportsman's Warehouse - could it get any better than that!?
Look at the cute cardigan my Aunt Rhoda knitted for me for Christmas!
And the cute dress Aunt Rhoda gave me...

Another shot in my cute cardigan.

The dress Uncle Derek and Aunt Mary Kay gave me. Too bad you can't see my saggles!
With cousin Olivia...

Christmas is fun!! I really like the paper!
Grandma
On the new sled from Ted - very fun.
What a great present - a ladder that's like 31 ladders!!
Another picture in the dress from Aunt Rhoda.

The "super deluxe parachute bag" or something like that. It has lots of compartments for screws and all different things. Thanks, Rhoda! :)
The bag Mom sewed for Jay's mom made her cry... she loved it!