Sunday, April 02, 2006

Christmas in March


Here is the long awaited photo of my new bike. I love it. I like to think it makes people smile when the see me riding it. On one of my rides, someone even told me, "Nice bike!" Probably the drivers who have to go around me in the morning on the way to work don't like me very much, but that's ok. I don't like cars much on my bike, either. So that works out well. I had to buy new lunch containers. The old ones' lids would pop off and when I got to work my lunch was in my bag. :( Now I have locking lids. :) But my basket is a bit too small for the new lunch containers. It's still a work in progress.

3 comments:

Molli said...

Oh, I like it! It's very cute! I would smile if I was a driver and saw you...

Mom said...

Very fancy! Very fancy! Before you got your containers, you'd have a "bucket" for lunch....

Rhoda said...

oh, don't worry. I ate it anyway. It's not so much for not caring about food but being very cheap. :)