Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ogni riccio é un capriccio

In Italy they still use curlers!!! And not electric ones!!! I had to try it.

It took a while to get them rolled.

Marco and Gabriella gave me a magazine so I could be very Italian.

Getting them out took an act of congress!!! They were all tangled in my hair.

Look at the result. I was hoping to be beautiful, but instead I thought it was just goofy. After 6 hours. And they didn't even last so that anyone on the plane the next day could see me with curls or people in customs could think I wasn't me.

2 comments:

Molli said...

LOL, LOL. That is funny! That is too bad it didn't last you little sweetheart, it looked VERY nice. :)

Mom said...

You ARE beautiful! Too bad it didn't last, though. Your hair has always been difficult to curl, though. What fun!