Monday, January 02, 2006

Cheeburger Cheeburger


Well, there are 4 big hamburger lovers in the house!!! Marco, Derek, Josh, and I all ate a 20 oz cheeseburger at Cheeburger Cheeburger to get our photo on the wall.



The waitress said I was only the second woman she had seen do it. That was a proud moment. I think my strategy of not drinking too much water before hand was helpful. There was a moment with about 1/4 left where I thought I might not make it. I received some words of encouragement and finished. Josh took first place, followed by Marco, who was still eating fries when the waitress, Brittany (I noticed the weird spelling) took away his plate. Derek rounded out the top 3 while I came in fourth. Our of four.

The photo was signed, "We could eat more than that in a day." We placed it under the photo that said, "I can't wait to poop."

1 comment:

Mom said...

Pfun, pfun times! Hats off to you four.