Thursday, December 01, 2005

Toe Nail


The other night I was in bed rubbing my feet together as you all know I do and hate, especially when it's under you. Anyway, I felt my toenail lift right off!!! The only problem is that is was still attached by a little piece. I pondered what to do for several days. Today I decided to cut if off. Well, unfortunately I decided to make a blog entry AFTER I had cut it. So that's too bad. Anyway, here is the toenail and toe. You can see the little piece that is attached still. I'm sure that'll be fun getting it stuck on socks and what not. Too bad I don't share a bed with someone so I can scratch them with it!!!

Do you think I could auction it on ebay? Maybe someone collects them, whatever "it" is, including old toenails!!!

1 comment:

Molli said...

That is disgusting! I wonder how the hell that happened??? Did it hurt?