Friday, November 11, 2005

what I can't knit




Well, I'm sure you are wondering, 'What knitting is missing Rhoda's attention right now while she is incapacitated?' Well, here it is...

As you can see in the top picture, the row worked is left uncompleted in the middle because I started BLEEDING from my CUT. So I had to stop mid row. Didn't even get to finish one half.

Mary Kay from Northville asks, 'Is that type faster than regular knitting?' No, Mary Kay, it isn't. That is the pattern I picked to be a little different. I think it might actually be a little slower than regular (stockinette stich). Mary Kay is not a knitter. But she is curious and I like to share with her. So I forgive her for not knitting.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Is "tatiana" an advertisement? Can they do that just any time???? I think your knitting is REALLY pretty. I also like that color. Who are you making that sweater for?

Rhoda said...

maybe I'll change it to a private blog. That's annoying, isn't it?

Molli said...

Sweetheart, that is cute! Who is that one for? I do hope your finger heals soon so that you can knit some more. I am working on my frog blanket, I think it will turn out pretty cute.

Molli said...

How is your finger doing? Are you able to knit yet?