Monday, November 21, 2005

Molli's Sweaters





Well, fall is here. Actually, almost winter. Derek and I were babysitting on Saturday so we got to dress the girls. Guess what they wore...Something hand knit of course!!! Here are the pics.

Katie had a temp today. "The both" have a cough. Hopefully they will get well soon so they can eat lots of turkey. Hopefully the rest of us don't get sick so we can eat lots of turkey!

I have noticed that I have been the only one posting lately. This makes me sad. I do hope you all post lots of photos from Thanksgivng.

2 comments:

Molli said...

What cute sweaters! :) I'm glad to see that they still fit, I hope they fit all winter!

Mom said...

CUTE pictures!!! It looks like Mary's weapon of choice is going to be the hair pull! Hope they have "something" appropriate to wear for the CU-NU game!