Wednesday, April 03, 2013

A few more

My camera put all the long-ways ones at the end, so I thought I would add a few more from the first few days...
There's a new attraction where the kids get to pretend they are surprising Belle, and each of them get to be a different character. Alina was a horse, and Ania was the feather duster. I have more pics on my phone, but this was at the end.

 Sea World ride - Journey to Atlantis (or something like that). I could not ride but got some good pics! I will put the original first, and then zoom in so you can see their faces. :)
 





The $12.36 dippin dots that they ate about 5 bites of! :)


 They had a huge fun climbing/play thing for the kids, they liked that a lot too. Alina had me follow them up to take some pictures.


She would run to the top, then roll down.

1 comment:

Rhoda said...

splash mountain pictures are great!