Sunday, January 22, 2012

More Mwanza

Rhoda was showing our safari guide's sons some pictures of the Serengeti. They have never been there.....
Making rounds at the hospital
The hospital cafeteria.... Mafwimbo and I get chai and samosas there.... YUMMY!
Our house where we live.... Quite nice actually.... Not ALL of the comforts of home, but there are many...
Thought you'd enjoy seeing our shower..... Don't ask why it is 2' off the floor. This shower actually "works".... The shower in our bedroom has no shower head, no hot water, and no shower curtain. The sink in our bedroom is permanently clogged.....
The mosquito netting doesn't QUITE meet.....
Just a boat sailing on Lake Victoria
We took a sunset cruise out on the lake. It was beautiful.
The Sizzler Restaurant..... No, no "relation" to the one in the U.S.
I took Mafwimbo to lunch. I ordered fried fish..... Guess I'll cross that one off my list, as well!
Mafwimbo and me. She'd never been to this hotel restaurant...
The orphanage.
Two med students from Australia and some of the kids with the bubbles.
Have you ever seen a happier baby?
They all want a piece of you, so the easiest way is to just sit with them.

No comments: